ITSM solutions provide a unified platform to manage various service management processes. Organizations can go beyond traditional manual processes that do not guarantee adequate support for planning in the IT environment and operational activities.
ITSM solutions provide automation, mobility, transparency and analysis for a variety of IT service management processes, helping to integrate a wide range of technologies.
How do you benefit from our solutions?
- Automation of ITSM processes based on the integrated technology that relies on industry’s best practices, including ITIL, COBIT* and ISO/IEC20000
- Process improvement, from strategy and up to development and implementation of processes
- Reduced downtimes associated with changes in the IT infrastructure by 70%
- Management processes improved up to 40%, quality of service and efficiency improved up to 60%
- Reduced business risks through intelligent analysis of changes and introduction of automated change procedures that ensure the integrity of the existing infrastructure and maintain sustainability and flexibility of business
- Improved efficiency and quality of services by combining management of assets, changes and challenges across the enterprise
- Reduced cost and reduced risks of violating licenses due to integrated asset management software solution
- Improved asset utilization rate and reduced unnecessary purchases due to integrated life-cycle management of IT assets
Smart Cloud Control Desk
IBM SmartCloud Control Desk (SCCD) is a comprehensive solution that helps reduce costs and minimize service outages by automatic processing of service requests and effective change management that is optimized for life-cycle management of IT assets.
IBM SmartCloud Control Desk covers 9 ITIL processes:
- Procurement Management: creation, routing and management of requests, purchase orders and contractual terms
- License Management: auditing and reporting on the various types of licensing agreements
- IT Asset Management: inventory, financial and contractual information to support the life cycle of assets and strategic decision-making
- Configuration Management: management and tracking of all aspects of each configuration item throughout the life cycle
- Release Management: checking availability of licensed, tested and relevant software and hardware
- Change Management: unified and standardized methods of change management
- Problem Management: eliminating the root cause of problems to minimize their impact on the enterprise’s activities
- Incident Management: recovering the service provision in the shortest possible time with minimal impact on operational activities
- Service Request Management: a single point to manage requests and incidents